The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern the use of the SMS (Short Message Service) service offered by Providence Insurance LLC (the “Service”). By using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Service.
- Service Description The Service allows you to receive text messages from Providence Insurance LLC, including but not limited to promotional messages, policy updates, and customer service notifications.
- Eligibility To use the Service, you must be 18 years of age or older and a resident of the United States. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you meet these eligibility requirements.
- Consent to Receive Text Messages By subscribing to the Service, you consent to receive text messages from Providence Insurance LLC, which may be sent through automatic telephone dialing systems. You may opt-out of receiving text messages at any time by texting “STOP” to the short code provided in the initial text message or by contacting Providence Insurance LLC directly.
- Message and Data Rates Your mobile service carrier’s message and data rates may apply to the text messages sent and received through the Service. Please contact your mobile service carrier for more information. Providence Insurance LLC is not responsible for any charges incurred by you for receiving text messages through the Service.
- Changes to the Service Providence Insurance LLC reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. Providence Insurance LLC will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
- Termination of Service Providence Insurance LLC may terminate the Service or your use of the Service at any time, for any reason, and without notice. Upon termination, you will no longer be able to receive text messages through the Service.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Providence Insurance LLC does not guarantee that the Service will be error-free or uninterrupted, and does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or quality of any information or content obtained through the Service.
- Limitation of Liability In no event will Providence Insurance LLC be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, arising out of the use of or inability to use the Service, even if Providence Insurance LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Dispute Resolution Any disputes arising out of or related to these Terms or the Service will be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- Governing Law These Terms and the use of the Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Entire Agreement These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Providence Insurance LLC regarding the use of the Service and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, between the parties regarding the Service.
- Message frequency varies
- Text HELP to (435) 767-7144 for getting help with a
valid help phone number.
- Contact Information If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or the Service, please contact Providence Insurance LLC at (435) 767-7144